Policy 3.234 RCUH Recruitment Policy (Regular Hires), section 2 has been revised to include the following changes (see Full Policy 3.234 RCUH Recruitment Policy (Regular Hires):
· Applicants must apply online* using the “e-Recruit Online System” (accessed from the Employment page off the RCUH website home page).
· Applicants are able to add additional documents after their initial application by going back to their Applicant Profile which will allow up to ten (10) attachments per job vacancy up until 11:59 p.m. HST on the closing date.
· All application documents must be labeled with the recruitment ID# to be considered. The RCUH will not consider the individual’s resume/CV for any other job vacancy (e.g., one application per vacancy).
· Applications are accepted through 11:59 p.m. Hawaii Standard Time on the closing date for the recruitment. On-line applications must be submitted on or before the stated closing date. Please ensure that you provide an e-mail address with your application document(s). Upon upload of your document(s), you will receive a “Receipt of Application” e-mail from RCUH.
* If you do not have access to our system and the closing date is imminent, please send your application documents to [email protected].
For more information on applying for an RCUH job vacancy, please click here.
Should you have any questions, please call Renee Doi at (808)956-7241