To: All RCUH Regular Status (50-100%) FTE Employees
The RCUH 2017-2018 Benefits Open Enrollment Period has ended. This letter and attachments are to confirm your benefits for the upcoming plan year. You will find the following two (2) documents enclosed:
- ATTACHMENT #1 HMSA Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
- ATTACHMENT #2 Kaiser Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
Please log in to Employee Self-Service (ESS) to view summary of your benefits for the upcoming plan year effective 07/01/2017 (Inclusive of changes/new elections).
Please see below for instructions on how to view your benefits on ESS:
Instructions on How to View your Benefits on Employee Self-Service (ESS)
- Access the RCUH Employee Self-Service (ESS) system from the RCUH Homepage (rcuh.com)
- Forgot your User ID or Password? Click on the “Forget User ID/Password” link
- View your Benefits on Employee Self-Service (ESS)
- Self Service > Benefits > Benefits Summary
- Put in effective date 07/01/2017 and click “Go” to view your changes or new elections of benefits. To view your current benefits, you can put in today’s date (e.g., 06/09/2017)
If you are having difficulties logging in to ESS or accessing the Benefits Summary page, please contact [email protected].
If you have any discrepancies/errors to your originally submitted Open Enrollment benefits election(s)/form(s), you must inform us by FINAL DEADLINE, 06/23/2017. This is the ONLY REMINDER provided to you to inform us of any discrepancies.
If you have any questions, please contact RCUH Human Resources Benefits Department via email at [email protected] or you may contact Emily Blackston at (808) 956-2326 or Tyler Hishinuma at (808) 956-0456.