Proof of Employment Requests (for UH Manoa Campus Parking Permits)

Attention: RCUH Staff who are requesting a parking permit or subject for renewal of a parking permit on the UH Manoa campus for the upcoming semester(s)

RCUH Human Resources can assist to supply the proof of employment if required for parking permit requests. RCUH staff should email [email protected] or call (808) 956-7307 to request for the proof of employment. In turn, an RCUH representative will email the proof of employment to employee.

Please contact RCUH Human Resources at [email protected] or (808) 956-7307 if you have any questions.