UPDATE, MAY 16, 2022: We have reached the limit of 4 nominations for each of the categories. No additional nominations will be accepted.
NOMINATE YOUR PROJECT STAFF FOR THE 2022 RCUH OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEES OF THE YEAR AWARDS
Three award categories are available:
- Researcher/Project Manager (exempt status position)
- Project Support Staff (non-exempt status position)
- Team (2-5 staff in exempt and/or non-exempt Regular-status positions)
The awards encourage, recognize, and reward RCUH employees who have made demonstrable, significant, and exemplary contributions to their project during the past fiscal year (July 2021–June 2022) or years.
- $1,000 to the first place awardee in each category
- $500 to the second place awardee in each category
- $50 to each nominee
All nominees will be recognized at the RCUH Awards Luncheon to be held in the fall.
A Principal Investigator may submit one nomination. Team nominations are limited to no more than five individuals per team. Please ensure that your nominee(s) is (are) willing to be interviewed and filmed on camera.
- New this year: A category will close once the limit of four (4) nominations is reached.
Due to the new category limits, PIs must indicate their intent to submit a nomination by emailing [email protected] no later than May 20, 2022. The email should include the employee’s name and nomination category. Upon verification of employment status, RCUH will provide the PI with a nomination form. The deadline to submit a nomination form is June 1, 2022.
We will resume filming of nominees, unless public health and safety directives prevent us from doing so.