RCUH Policies and Procedures
of the University of Hawai‘i
1.210 Intramural Project Establishment
The University of Hawai‘i (UH) Internal Service Order Form shall be used to establish an intramural account when it is determined by the Principal Investigator (PI) and Fiscal Administrator (FA) that the project could be better serviced by RCUH and when the criteria requirements stated in UH Administrative Procedure (AP) 12.203 Service Orders to RCUH are met.
Internal Service Order requests are subject to UH and RCUH review/approval.
- The PI shall consult with the FA and discuss the unique operational requirements of the program to determine whether the program or activity could be better serviced by
- PI/FA shall complete the UH Internal Service Order Form. Service order amount must be sufficient to cover estimated expenditure for the period requested.
- PI/FA shall route the Internal Service Order Form for required UH reviews and approvals per UH AP 203 Service Orders to RCUH.
- After all required UH reviews and approvals have been obtained, the Internal Service Order Form shall be routed to
- Upon RCUH review and approval, an intramural project account shall be established in the RCUH financial
- A copy of the fully executed Internal Service Order Form shall be distributed to the UH Chancellor, the Vice President for Research and Innovation (VPRI), or their designee and FA of the account.
UH AP 12.203 Service Orders to RCUH UH Internal Service Order Form
Date Revised: 01/08/2018, 06/29/2018