RCUH Policies and Procedures
1.220 Intramural Project Update
To update an intramural project account for changes in funding, project period, or Principal Investigator (PI), the following steps must be followed:
- PI/Fiscal Administrator (FA) shall complete an UH Internal Service Order Form indicating changes as The service order amount must be sufficient to cover estimated expenditures for the requested period of the service order. The PI and FA are responsible to monitor the status of the account and submit a new service order, if necessary, in order to prevent expenditures from exceeding the amount service ordered.
- PI/FA shall route the Internal Service Order Form for required University of Hawai‘i (UH) reviews and approvals per UH AP 203 Service Orders to RCUH.
- After all required UH reviews and approvals have been obtained, the Internal Service Order Form shall be routed to
- Upon RCUH review and approval, the project account shall be updated in the RCUH financial
- A copy of the fully executed Internal Service Order Form shall be distributed to the UH Chancellor, the Vice President for Research and Innovation (VPRI), or their designee and FA of the account.
II. Relevant Documents
UH AP 12.203 Service orders to RCUH
Date Revised: 01/08/2018