TIAA-CREF has posted several articles on their website addressing concerns about the volatile times in the financial markets.
We encourage all of our employees, participating in the TIAA-CREF Group Retirement Annuity (GRA) and Supplemental Retirement Annuity (SRA), to read the articles/sites below.
- Stock Market Volatility FAQs posted on August 9, 2011: http://www.tiaa-cref.org/public/advice-planning/market-commentary/market-commentary/articles/comm_025.html
- TIAA-CREF Article posted on August 8, 2011:
- Statement from Ed Grzybowski (Chief Investment Officer) posted on August 5, 2011:
- Article by Susan Tannehill (Head of Private Asset Management) posted on August 5, 2011:
- Article by Brett Hammond (Senior Economist) – Mid-Year Assessment:
Employees should regularly check the TIAA-CREF website at www.tiaa-cref.org or at http://www.tiaa-cref.org/public/land/market_volatility/index.html for regular updates.
Employees interested in speaking with a TIAA-CREF Representative to discuss their retirement plan, may call (808) 543-6365 or go online at https://www.tiaa-cref.org/public/secure/advice/index.html to schedule an appointment.