The RCUH Purchasing and Payments System training will assist NEW users or those needing a “refresher course”. This training is designed to equip project support staff with the basic knowledge and skills to initiate Purchasing and Payment actions via the RCUH Web System. During this 3-hour Purchasing and Payment training session, hands-on instruction will be provided for the following transactions:
1. Introduction to the RCUH Purchasing and Payment System
2. Navigating the RCUH Web Purchasing and Payment System
3. Purchase Orders (POs)
4. Purchase Order Change Forms (POCFs)
5. Searching/Adding New Vendors
6. Authorization for Payments (AFPs)
7. Reimbursements for Cash Purchases
8. Personal Automobile Mileage Reimbursements
9. Travel Requests and Travel Completion Reports (Same-Day Interisland Travel)
Friday, May 3, 2013
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
UH Manoa Campus, Shidler College of Business Room E-102
RSVP by May 1
To sign up for training, click on RCUH Training Enrollment located on the RCUH home web page.
Training materials will be emailed to attendees prior to the session.
Meetings are accessible for individuals with disabilities. For more information or to request an accommodation due to your disability, email [email protected] at least one week prior to the meeting.