RCUH Human Resources will be conducting our monthly Human Resources Administrative Management Portal (HR AMP) training to assist NEW users or those needing a “refresher course” on our online personnel system. During this 3-hour HR AMP training session, hands-on instruction will be provided for the following transactions:
1. Introduction to the RCUH HR AMP System
2. Navigating the RCUH HR AMP System
3. Initiating Non-Recruited (Temporary, Student, Specialized Services, & Intermittent) Employees
4. Initiating Position Requests (Regular Employees)
5. Processing Payroll/Time Reporting
6. Project Number Changes & Vacation Transfer/Payout Actions
7. Changing Employee’s Full-Time/Part-Time Status (FTE Changes)
8. Terminating Employees
Friday, May 3, 2013
1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
UH Manoa, Shidler College of Business Room E-102
RSVP by May 1
To sign up for training, click on RCUH Training Enrollment located on the RCUH home web page.
Training materials will be emailed to attendees prior to the session.
Meetings are accessible for individuals with disabilities. For more information or to request an accommodation due to your disability, email [email protected] at least one week prior to the meeting.