Deadline to Submit Consent: Monday, January 19, 2015
TO: RCUH Employees Who Have Not Yet Consented to Receive Electronic W-2 Forms
Electronic W-2: The RCUH will provide employees with an electronic Wage and Tax Statement (W-2) for 2014 tax filings. The electronic W-2 application on the RCUH Employee Self-Service (ESS) system provides you with a secure and convenient way to receive your 2014 W-2 form. This notice complies with applicable IRS disclosure requirements relating to electronic W-2 forms.
Electronic W-2 – Prevents Identity Theft:
Identity theft is on the rise, and if it happens to you, it can be a horrible and costly nightmare. Our #1 concern is the security of your personal information. Your W-2 form contains enough personal identifiable information which, in the wrong hands, could lead to identity theft. Having an electronic W-2 form will greatly reduce the chances of your personal identifiable information being used maliciously.
Interested in receiving an Electronic W-2?:
1) If you already submitted consent in previous years, you do not need to submit again.
2) If you do not consent by January 19, 2015, or withdraw your consent, a paper W-2 form will be mailed to your mailing address on record.
3) Provide consent on the RCUH Employee Self-Service (ESS) system:
(b) ccess www.rcuh.com click on Employee Self-Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-2/W-2c Consent Form
4) Forgot your User ID or Password? Click on the “Forgot User ID/Password” link at sign-in.
5) Confirmation of your consent, or withdrawal of consent, will be sent to your primary email address on record.
6) We will notify you by email when your electronic W-2 form is available (scheduled for distribution on Friday, January 23, 2015).
If you have any questions, please contact the RCUH Payroll staff at email@example.com .
RCUH Payroll Staff