TO: RCUH Employees Who Have Not Yet Consented to Receive Electronic W-2 Forms
Electronic W-2: The RCUH will provide employees with an electronic Wage and Tax Statement (W-2) for 2015 tax filings. The electronic W-2 application on the RCUH Employee Self-Service (ESS) system provides you with a secure and convenient way to receive your 2015 W-2 form. This notice complies with applicable IRS disclosure requirements relating to electronic W-2 forms.
Electronic W-2 – Prevents Identity Theft:
Identity theft is on the rise, and if it happens to you, it can be a nightmare. Our #1 concern is the security of your personal information. Your W-2 form contains enough personal identifiable information which, in the wrong hands, could lead to identity theft. Having an electronic W-2 form will greatly reduce the chances of your personal identifiable information being used maliciously.
Interested in receiving an Electronic W-2?
- If you already submitted consent in previous years, you do not need to submit again.
- If you do not consent by January 18, 2016, or withdraw your consent, a paper W-2 form will be mailed to your mailing address on record.
- Provide consent on the RCUH Employee Self-Service (ESS) system:
- Click here https://LinktoConsent
- Access www.rcuh.com and click on Employee Self-Service > Payroll and Compensation > W-2/W-2c Consent Form
- Forgot your User ID or Password? Click on the “Forgot User ID/Password” link at sign-in.
- Confirmation of your consent, or withdrawal of consent, will be sent to your primary email address on record.
- We will notify you by email when your electronic W-2 form is available (currently scheduled for distribution on Friday, January 22, 2016).
If you have any questions, please contact the RCUH Payroll staff at firstname.lastname@example.org
RCUH Payroll Staff