To: All RCUH Regular Status (50-100%) FTE Employees
RCUH’s 2016-2017 Benefit Open Enrollment Session starts today. We have sent all active Regular Status (50%-100%) FTE employees the following documents via email today:
- Your Personalized Benefits Summary: Provides you with a chart of your current benefit plan as of April 15, 2016
- Benefits Open Enrollment Informational Packet
- Your current health plan Summary of Benefits Coverage (SBC)
If you have not received your email, please contact RCUH Human Resources via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Open Enrollment forms are due to RCUH Human Resources by May 17, 2016.
- RCUH will be going from a Grandfathered to Non-Grandfathered Status in this upcoming plan year starting July 1, 2016. Open Enrollment Sessions are available for sign ups via Employee Self Service. Please click here for a link to our current news article.
- Effective Date of Benefit Changes start on July 1, 2016.