TO: RCUH Employees Who Have Worked 50% Full-Time Equivalency or More and Have Enrolled in Health Coverage During the 2016 Calendar Year
RCUH Employees Who Have Worked 75% Full-Time Equivalency or More and Have Been Offered Health Coverage During the 2016 Calendar Year
As part of our compliance with the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Law (PPACA), the RCUH is required to provide you with Form 1095-C. Form 1095-C will provide you with important information about the health insurance coverage that was offered to you (and your family if applicable) during the 2016 calendar year. The RCUH will provide employees with the option to sign up for an electronic Form 1095-C for the 2016 tax filing.
Deadline to consent for electronic 1095-C Forms: January 23, 2017 (If you do not consent, a paper Form 1095-C will be mailed to your mailing address on record. If you have already provided your consent, you do not need to do it again and can disregard this email).
How do I consent for an electronic 1095-C form? The electronic Form 1095-C application on the RCUH Employee Self-Service (ESS) system provides you with a secure and convenient way to receive your 2016 Form 1095-C. Please see below for the instructions on how to consent for an electronic 1095-C Form.
Instructions on How to Consent to an Electronic 1095-C Form
- Access the RCUH Employee Self-Service (ESS) system from the RCUH Homepage (rcuh.com)
- Provide Consent to receive your electronic W-2Self
- To consent to receive your electronic 1095-C:
- Enter your password to verify your identity
- A confirmation of your consent, or withdrawal, will be sent to your primary email address on record.
- We will notify you by email when your electronic 1095-C form is available (currently scheduled for distribution on Tuesday, January 31, 2017).
If you have any questions about your coverage or the ACA, please contact [email protected]. If you are having difficulties logging in to ESS or accessing the 1095-C consent page, please contact [email protected].
RCUH Benefits Staff