The RCUH 2017-2018 Benefits Open Enrollment Period is finally here!
You will find the following three (3) documents attached:
- [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.rcuh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/2017-Benefits-Open-Enrollment-Informational-Packet-.pdf” title=”2017 Benefits Open Enrollment Informational Packet”]
- [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.rcuh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/HMSA-Summary-of-Benefits-Coverage-SBC.pdf” title=”HMSA Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)”]
- [pdf-embedder url=”https://www.rcuh.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Kaiser-Summary-of-Benefits-Coverage-SBC-.pdf” title=”Kaiser Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC)”]
If you are currently enrolled into any RCUH benefits, please log in to Employee Self-Service (ESS) to view your current benefits. Please see below for instructions on how to view your benefits on ESS:
Instructions on How to View your Benefits on Employee Self-Service (ESS)
- Access the RCUH Employee Self-Service (ESS) system from the RCUH Homepage (www.rcuh.com)
- Forgot your User ID or Password? Click on the “Forget User ID/Password” link
- View your Benefits on Employee Self-Service (ESS)
- Self Service > Benefits > Benefits Summary
If you are having difficulties logging in to ESS or accessing the Benefits Summary page, please contact email@example.com.
Please review IMPORTANT Information below:
- If you do NOT want to make any changes to your medical and dental insurance plans, you do NOT need to take any action. Your medical and dental plan listed on your Benefits Summary will continue into the July 1, 2017 plan year.
- If you would like to make changes to your existing health insurance plans, please complete the RCUH Group Health Enrollment/Change Form (B-5H).
- If you decide to cancel or continue to waive your medical insurance plan, please complete the RCUH Group Health Insurance Waiver Form – RCUH Open Enrollment (B-5WB).
- If you would like to enroll or continue your existing Flexible Spending Plan(s) for the upcoming Plan Year (July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018), please complete the RCUH Flexible Spending Plan Election & Compensation/Change Form (B-5F). Your current Flexible Spending Plan will not automatically continue into the new plan year if no form is submitted.
- If you would like to enroll in any Supplemental Long Term Care Insurance for the upcoming Plan Year (July 1, 2017 – June 30, 2018), please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
This year’s Open Enrollment Deadline (e.g., Changes/Enrollments) is Wednesday, May 17, 2017.
Please submit all completed Open Enrollment Forms either by:
|Mail:||RCUH Human Resources
1601 East-West Road
4th Floor, Makai Wing
If you have any questions, please contact RCUH Human Resources Benefits Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact Emily Blackston at (808) 956-2326 or Tyler Hishinuma at (808) 956-0456.