eSign Usage Clarification

For those of you who have obtained access to eSign, please keep in mind that its use should be limited to documents processed through RCUH. Please contact your fiscal office if you have questions on the specific types of RCUH documents eSign can be used for, as your school/college/department may have other requirements.

Questions regarding this announcement may be directed to Erin H. Yoda at 808-956-3969 or [email protected].