TO: Principal Investigators, Project Administrators and Fiscal Administrators
NOTE: This announcement is only applicable for Principal Investigators who missed the July 1, 2017 pay adjustments but submitted Annual Performance Evaluations by the September 15, 2017 deadline and will be providing their employees with pay increases/one-time payments effective October 1, 2017.
The online Pay Award/Personnel Action Form (PA/PAF) will be available for use via the Human Resources Portal from September 26, 2017 through October 10, 2017. All Principal Investigators who have submitted their employees’ Performance Evaluations by the September 15, 2017 deadline who would like to provide their employees with pay increases or a one-time payment effective October 1, 2017 must initiate and approve the online PA/PAF no later than October 10, 2017 (no exceptions).
As a reminder, this is only applicable to RCUH regular-status employees (regardless of FTE).
To access the online PA/PAF:
- Login to the Human Resources Portal
- Click on “Manage Employees” Tab
- Click on “Annual Pay Awards (PA/PAF)”
The PA/PAF will include a retroactive one-time payment option for the July 1, 2017 through September 30, 2017 period if an increase to the base is provided.
Note: A manual PAF will need to be submitted to RCUH Human Resources via email at [email protected] to process the actions below. The deadline for the manual PAF is October 9, 2017.
- If you have submitted a manual PAF and Performance Evaluation to end an employee’s probationary period earlier and would like to provide the employee with a pay increase or one-time payment effective October 1, 2017
- If you have previously submitted an online PA/PAF for July 1, 2017 for your program and did not provide an award to all eligible employee(s) with pay increases or a one-time payment
If you have any questions, please contact the RCUH Human Resources staff listed below for further assistance.
|Sharon Vong||956-0871||[email protected]|
|Jennifer Lin||956-7106||[email protected]|
|Stacie Kondo||956-8953||[email protected]|