RCUH will be conducting EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) and Sexual Harassment Prevention Training for Employees and Supervisors. RCUH EEO & Sexual Harassment Training is mandatory for all new employees and new supervisors. If you have not attended training within the last two years, you must attend this session.
The purpose of this training is to provide RCUH employees and supervisors with an understanding of the RCUH EEO & Sexual Harassment Policy and the RCUH EEO Complaint/Investigation Process. This session will provide employees and supervisors with a better understanding of what discrimination/sexual harassment is in the work place, how to prevent discrimination/sexual harassment from happening, and what RCUH’s policy is on discrimination/sexual harassment. Knowing how to prevent occurrences of sexual harassment and discriminatory behavior is critical in today’s world.
- 1:00pm-2:30pm (Employees and Supervisors)
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm (Supervisors only)
MAUI – Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- UH Maui College – Ka‘aike Room 105 CD
OAHU – Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- UH Manoa – Kuykendall, Room 201
- Honolulu CC – Building 7, Room 205
- Kapiolani CC – Naio Building, Room 207
- Leeward CC – Learning Commons, Room 108B
- UH West Oahu – Library, Room B-217
- Windward CC – Akoakoa, Room 113A
- UH Cancer Center- Sullivan Conference Center
KAUAI – Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- Kauai CC – Learning Resource Center, Room 121D
HAWAI’I – Wednesday, November 15, 2017
- UH Hilo – Media Services, Room 359
UPDATE: UH Hilo is now full, please email [email protected] to be put on the wait list.
To register for training, RCUH employees may also register through Employee Self Service (ESS). If you have difficulty signing up, please contact Tana Staub at 956-7055 or [email protected]. **Please note that the search function is case sensitive – please type in “Oahu”, “Hawaii”, “Maui”, or “Kauai” for trainings available on your island.
Individuals who require special needs accommodations may request assistance in writing to [email protected] prior to the scheduled meeting.