As we wind down 2017, we would like to provide you a courtesy reminder to update your personal information as it will affect your 2017 W-2.
If you need to make any changes, you are able to do so in the Employee Self Service (ESS) portal.
Updates can be made in ESS during these time frames:
- Dec 21 (8am) to Dec 25 (5pm)
- Jan 4 (8am) to Jan 9 (5pm)
- Jan 19 (8am) to Jan 21 (5pm)
Deadline for changes – Sunday, January 21, 2018 by 5:00pm.
For your convenience, below is an action checklist list to consider in closing your 2017 obligations:
¨ Contact Information
- Home and Mailing Addresses
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
¨ Consent to receive electronic W-2’s (please disregard if you previously consented)
- In order to receive your tax documents electronically a ONE-TIME consent is required (see the instructions here)
- Consent can be done in ESS
Please remember it is your responsibility to ensure that your information is up-to-date. If you have any questions, please contact the payroll department at [email protected].