Starting off 2018 Well!!
Are you aware that your medical plan can help you with your new year’s resolution goals? HMSA and Kaiser Permanente offer a variety of wellness incentives for their members. Here are a few highlights:
- HMSA365 – Take advantage of all your health plan has to offer and save money on a variety of HMSA365 products and services just for you. Show your HMSA membership card to participating businesses to get discounts on fitness classes, vitamins, acupuncture, massage therapy, hearing aids and more!
- FIT REWARDS: Get paid to go to the gym! Here’s how it works:
- Visit kp.org/activeandfit and register before going to the gym.
- Choose a Participating Gym. Go to facility directory.
- Pay your annual program fee of no more than $200 directly to the gym. There will be no more monthly dues to worry about!
For 24 Hour Fitness: If you’re currently a member or would like to join 24 Hour Fitness, visit kp.org/activeandfit or call toll-free 1-877-750-2746, Monday – Friday, 5 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Pacific time), to pay your annual program fee before going to the gym.
- Get fit and get your money back. Work out at a participating gym at least 45 days for a minimum of 30 minutes per session by the end of 2018. That’s less than once per week! Once you meet the 45-day, 30-minute per session activity requirement, you’ll get your annual program fee back.
This article has been generated to keep RCUH employees informed throughout the year about their health benefit offerings.