We are delighted to introduce the nominees (pictured above in random order) for the 2018 RCUH Outstanding Employees of the Year Awards. These individuals and teams, nominated by their Principal Investigators, have made demonstrable, significant, and exemplary contributions to their projects over the last year(s).
Researcher/Project Manager/Professional Category
- Tara Clemente, UH School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology, Center for Microbial Oceanography: Research and Education
- Erica Davis, UH John A. Burns School of Medicine, Hawai‘i/Pacific Basin Area Health Education Center
- Stanley Lio, UH School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology, Project OTIS
- Christian Miki, UH College of Natural Sciences, Antarctic Impulsive Transient Antenna Project
- Janel Yamamoto, UH College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources, GoFarm Hawai‘i
Project Support Staff Category
- Joao Garriques, UH Joint Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research, Pacific Islands Reef Assessment and Monitoring Program
- Jason Irei, UH John A. Burns School of Medicine, Center for Cardiovascular Research
- Nicole DiManno Martin, University of Hawai‘i at Hilo, Liko Nā Pilina Project
- Christopher Yoakum, State of Hawai‘i Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism, Pacific International Space Center for Exploration Systems
- Waynele Yu, UH College of Education, Hawai‘i Institute for Educational Partnerships
- Academia Sinica Institute of Astronomy and Astrophysics – Derek Kubo, Kristen Laguana, Peter Oshiro, and Ranjani Srinivasan
- Center on the Family, UH College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources – Annalynn Macabantad and Dana Senaha
- Subaru Telescope, National Astronomical Observatory of Japan – Eiji Kyono, Kiaina Schubert, and Thomas Winegar
- Telecommunications and Social Informatics Research Program, UH Social Science Research Institute – Jose Aquino, Sean Okamoto, Jessica Okamura, and Thomas Pali
- UH Marine Center, UH School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology – Ross Barnes and J. Scott Ferguson
Please join us in congratulating these outstanding employees at the 2018 RCUH Awards Luncheon on Monday, November 5, 2018 at Waialae Country Club, 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Tickets are $35. Click here to complete the reservation form.
Submit the completed form with payment (cash or check payable to RCUH) to: RCUH Corporate Services, 2800 Woodlawn Drive, Suite 200, Honolulu, HI 96822. Deadline for reservations and payment is Monday, October 15, 2018.
For more information, please contact RCUH Corporate Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 808-988-8314/8315.