RCUH Workers’ Compensation Insurance and Employing Staff Outside of Hawai’i

The Research Corporation of the University of Hawai’i (RCUH) provides a broad range of staffing services to all University of Hawai’i (UH) Principal Investigators to employ staff in Hawai’i and locations outside of Hawai’i.  The purpose of this memo is to provide you with guidance on RCUH’s workers’ compensation insurance coverage and information you need to know if you employ or plan to employ staff outside of Hawai’i.

Please click here to see the memo.