SuperQUOTE makes electronic solicitation of quotations for goods and services very easy! It’s also a way to publicly advertise (at no cost) an Invitation for Bid (IFB) or Request for Quotation (RFQ). SuperQUOTE training will be conducted by CommercePoint, Inc. at the UH Manoa FMO Training Room, Building 171-B, Room 59 (portable building across from the Stan Sheriff Center), 1406 Lower Campus Road on:
- Tuesday, September 4 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 11 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 18 10:00-11:00 a.m.
You’ll learn about the SuperQUOTE buying process and how to:
- create a new request;
- award, cancel, or copy a request;
- use the new sealed bid module;
- write an effective request; and
- qualify your vendors.
You need only attend one (1) session. Classes are limited to 25 attendees per class. Please register here.
Any questions about the training or requests for an on-site training class at your location may be directed to email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend the training, our buyer registration instructions will get you started.