To: All Kaiser Permanente Members
Please note Kaiser Permanente has issued the following announcement in anticipation of Tropical Storm Olivia
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your appointment, please contact your local clinic.
Tropical Storm Olivia Notifications
Information for Employers and Members
Update: September 11, 2018; 3:00 p.m. HT
In anticipation of the approaching storm, Kaiser Permanente has suspended all Neighbor Island travel for providers, staff, and patients today/Tuesday, Sept. 11 and Wednesday, Sept. 12. Patients are being contacted to reschedule their appointments and procedures.
- Hilo Clinic will be OPEN for urgent care Tuesday (9/11), and all other Hawaii Island facilities will remain OPEN Tuesday (9/11).
- All Hawaii Island facilities will be OPEN Wednesday (9/12).
- Kihei and Lahaina Clinics are CLOSED Tuesday (9/11).
- All other Maui facilities are OPEN Tuesday (9/11), including after-hours care.
- All Maui facilities will be CLOSED Wednesday (9/12).
- All facilities will be OPEN today (9/11) and Wednesday (9/12).
- Lihue Clinic is OPEN today (9/11) and Wednesday (9/12).
In anticipation of the approaching storm, Kaiser Permanente Hawaii continues to encourage members to keep a 14-day supply of critical medications on hand. We’ve adjusted our prescription refill timeline restrictions to ensure they’re able to do so.
Effective immediately, members are able to refill most medications 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by phone at (808) 643-7979 (TTY 711) and online at kp.org/pharmacycenter or through the KP mobile app.
Controlled substances are still subject to approval by your physician and pharmacist.
24/7 NURSE ADVICE LINE
- Hawaii Island: (808) 334-4400
- Maui/Molokai/Lanai: (808) 243-6000
- Oahu: (808) 432-2000
- Kauai: (808) 246-5600
- TTY: 711
Current notifications as of 3:00 PM 09/11/18