Principal Investigators and supervisors are now able to track their employees’ training using the RCUH Training Portal. Whether it’s project-specific training or one of RCUH’s training courses, projects can work with RCUH Corporate Services to set up and manage staff training.
With RCUH’s assistance, projects will be able to:
- Organize their project by “Teams” and “Sub-teams” to assign required training to specific groups of people.
- Create custom learning paths for their teams and sub-teams (e.g., Project Management Learning Path, Fiscal Administrator Learning Path).
- Upload their own videos, manuals, or training to supplement RCUH training offerings into the Training Portal for their staff to complete.
- Receive scheduled reports to track their employees’ training (RCUH and project courses, live and online). Employees will still be able to track their own training.
- Allow employees to upload an external license/certificate into their profiles.
If your project is interested in enrolling for this service, please contact the RCUH Corporate Services Department at [email protected] or call (808) 988-8315/8314 to set up an appointment. Because each project requires a high level of customization, we want to set up an initial conversation or webchat and walk you through the process and respond to any questions you may have.