RCUH is pleased to announce the 2019 Outstanding Employees of the Year nominees. This year we have 11 nominations in the individual and team categories, which include 29 exceptional individuals from O‘ahu, Kaua‘i, Maui, and Hawai‘i island. Congratulations to all of them for this well-deserved recognition!
RESEARCHER/PROJECT MANAGER/PROFESSIONAL CATEGORY:
- Justin Hite, Kaua’i Forest Bird Recovery Project, UH Pacific Cooperative Studies Unit
- Danielle Hull, SOEST Laboratory for Analytical Biogeochemistry, UH School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology
- Crissy Kawamoto, Cancer Prevention in the Pacific Program, UH Cancer Center
- Ning Li, Pacific Islands Ocean Observing System; UH School of Ocean and Earth Science and Technology
- Kiaina Schubert, Subaru Telescope
- Robert Weryk, Panoramic Survey Telescope and Rapid Response System, UH Institute for Astronomy
- Academia Sinica Institute of Astronomy & Astrophysics (Geoffrey Bower, Derek Kubo, Susan O’Neal, Peter Oshiro, Philippe Raffin)
- East Asian Observatory (Graham Bell, Daniel Bintley, Steven Mairs, Izumi Mizuno, Harriet Parsons)
- Mauna Kahalawai Watershed Partnership, UH Pacific Cooperative Studies Unit (Kyle Alreck, John Comcowich, Kainoa Marchello, Marcus Richter, Daniel Tanaka)
- Pacific Islands Deep Sea Coral and Sponge Initiative, UH Joint Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Research (Sarah Bingo, Meagan Putts, Virginia Moriwake)
- UH Animal and Veterinary Services Program (Diana Blanco, Tereso Dace, Jeff Hall, Robert Post, Ying Zhang)
Join us and celebrate achievements of these outstanding employees at the RCUH Awards Luncheon on Monday, October 28, 2019, at Waialae Country Club. Tickets are $35. Please download and complete the reservation form below. Email the completed form to [email protected] by Friday, October 4, 2019. Questions? Please contact [email protected].