RCUH is excited to kick off this year’s Aloha United Way campaign! We humbly ask for your continued support, because if each and every one of us comes together, we can make a transformative impact in our community. As one of the largest non-profit organizations in Hawai‘i, Aloha United Way supports a network of 338 member agencies to meet a broad range of health and human service needs across the state.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:
RCUH’s statewide United Way campaign allows our employees to donate to Aloha United Way programs. You may contribute to any of the following islands’ United Way campaigns by completing the 2019 RCUH Employee Pledge Form:
2019 Pledge Form Applies to the Following:
- Aloha United Way (Oahu) (808-536-1951)
- Hawaii Island United Way (808-935-6393)
- Kauai United Way (808-245-2043)
- Maui United Way (808-244-8787)
Please make a copy of the completed form for your records and return the original form via U.S. Mail to RCUH Human Resources at Burns Hall, 4th Floor, 1601 East West Road, Honolulu, HI 96848. We require a wet signature and the original form for processing whenever possible. You may also send it via encrypted email to firstname.lastname@example.org if necessary.
Deadline: Friday, November 8, 2019
Contribute via Payroll Deduction: RCUH employees have the option to contribute to the various statewide United Way campaigns via payroll deduction. Your payroll deduction will be collectively sent to the United Way Campaign specified by your completed pledge form. The payroll deduction period is December 16th, 2019 – December 15th, 2020. Please note that all contributions made via payroll deduction cannot be designated to a specific agency and will go towards each respective island’s general fund.
For Tax Purposes:
- A gift from $1 – $47.99 will receive a thank note via email.
- A gift over $48.00 will receive a thank you note via mail.
- Any gift over $250 will receive a tax acknowledgement letter from Aloha United Way in February.
- If a payroll deduction pledge is made, please make a copy of your pledge form and use your last paystub of the year (pay period ending December 15th) to show the charitable donation for the tax year.
If you have any questions, please contact RCUH Human Resources, Employee Benefits Section at (808) 956-6979 or email email@example.com.