This is reminder to update your personal contact information and submit your consent to receive your electronic W-2 via Employee Self Service (ESS) by Monday, January 20, 2020 as it affects your 2019 W-2. Updates to your personal information can only be submitted via ESS during the non-blackout dates below:
- December 24, 2019
- January 4-9, 2020
- January 18-20, 2020
If you do not consent to an electronic W-2, a hard copy will be mailed to the mailing address on file (currently scheduled to be mailed on January 28, 2020).
Below is an action checklist in closing your 2019 obligations:
- Update your contact information
- Home and Mailing Addresses
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Submit your consent to receive electronic W-2s
- In order to receive your tax documents electronically a ONE-TIME consent is required (Click here for instructions)
- Consent can be done in ESS
Please remember it is your responsibility to ensure that your information is up-to-date. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the RCUH Payroll section at email@example.com.