RCUH will be offering online eTimesheet training via Zoom webcast on:
- Tuesday, June 2, 2020, 1:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Employees/PIs/Supervisors: How to Complete the eTimesheet – 1:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- PIs/Supervisors: How to Approve the eTimesheet – 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- Thursday, June 4, 2020, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM
- Employees/PIs/Supervisors: How to Complete the eTimesheet – 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM
- PIs/Supervisors: How to Approve the eTimesheet – 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM
Training is intended for projects with employees on standard work schedules (i.e., 8 work hours per day, Monday through Friday). Registration is required and available in the RCUH Training Portal. You should receive a confirmation email with the webcast link upon registration. If you don’t have an account and need to request access to the Training Portal, please complete this form.
Please print or have access to the applicable user guide prior to the session, as that will make it easier to follow the training. User guides can be found here: https://www.rcuh.com/document-library/3-000/etimesheet-standard/
Online Q&A sessions via Zoom webcast will be available for individuals who have already attended an eTimesheet training, reviewed the user guide(s), and have specific questions regarding eTimesheets. The Q&A is scheduled for:
- Tuesday, June 9, 2020, 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m
- Employee Session: 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- PI/Supervisor Session: 11:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Questions about eTimesheets can also be addressed by emailing [email protected] or by calling (808) 956-8900.