To: All RCUH Regular-status (50-100%) FTE Employees
The RCUH 2020 Benefits Open Enrollment Period has ended. Please review your benefits summary in the Employee Self-Service (ESS) system to ensure that any benefit changes you made are reflected. See attached instructions on how to access your summary of benefits to view your changes effective July 1, 2020.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Tuesday, June 9, 2020.
The following Open Enrollment Benefits and updated rates are currently viewable in the Benefits Summary for changes effective 7/1/20:
- Medical Enrollment Changes/Cancellation
- Dental Enrollment Changes/Cancellation
- Flex Spending Enrollments: Healthcare and/or Dependent Care only
Please note that the following NON-Open Enrollment Benefits changes with an effective date of 7/1/20 will NOT be viewable until on or after 7/13:
- SRA Elections
- Flex Spending Enrollments: Parking and Transit Expense Reimbursement
- Supplemental LTC Rate Changes, if applicable (effective July 1)
NOT available to view in the Benefits Summary:
- Life Insurance benefit/beneficiary