RCUH is excited to kick off this year’s Aloha United Way campaign! We humbly ask for your continued support. As one of the largest non-profit organizations in Hawai‘i, Aloha United Way brings resources, organizations and people together to advance the health, education and financial stability of every person in our community. “Working together, we can continue to improve the quality of live in Hawaii.”
Rising to the Moment COVID-19:
Aloha United Way is actively working to protect the health, safety, and well-being of our communities as Hawai`i confronts the effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic. (AUW 2019 Annual Report)
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE:
RCUH’s statewide United Way campaign allows our employees to donate to Aloha United Way programs. You may contribute to any of the following islands’ United Way campaigns by completing the 2020 RCUH Employee Pledge Form:
2020 Pledge Form Applies to the Following:
- Aloha United Way (Oahu) (808-536-1951)
- Hawaii Island United Way (808-935-6393)
- Kauai United Way (808-245-2043)
- Maui United Way (808-244-8787)
Please make a copy of the completed form for your records and send the original form via U.S. Mail to RCUH Human Resources at Burns Hall, 4th Floor, 1601 East West Road, Honolulu, HI 96848. We require a wet signature and the original form for processing whenever possible. You may also send it via encrypted email to [email protected] if necessary.
Deadline: Friday, December 4, 2020
Contribute via Payroll Deduction: RCUH employees have the option to contribute to the various statewide United Way campaigns via payroll deduction. Your payroll deduction will be collectively sent to the United Way Campaign specified by your completed pledge form. The payroll deduction period is December 16th, 2020 – December 15th, 2021. Please note that all contributions made via payroll deduction cannot be designated to a specific agency and will go towards each respective island’s general fund.
For Tax Purposes:
- A gift from $1 – $47.99 will receive a thank you note via email.
- A gift over $48.00 will receive a thank you note via mail.
- Any gift over $250 will receive a tax acknowledgement letter from Aloha United Way in February.
- If a payroll deduction pledge is made, please make a copy of your pledge form and use your last paystub of the year (pay period ending December 15th) to show the charitable donation for the tax year.
If you have any questions, please contact RCUH Human Resources, at (808) 956-3100 or email [email protected].