To: All RCUH Employees
RCUH’s annual Aloha United Way Campaign is coming soon! Our campaign starts today, October 4th through the month of October with a deadline to submit your pledge by Friday, November 5th.
This year we invite you to participate in one of Hawaii’s largest workplace giving campaigns. Let us join the ranks to help raise money for all of the people in need here in Hawaii. This year, Aloha United Way is focused on “Moving Forward Together”. RCUH invites you to be a part of the cause in any way you can!
How to Contribute:
This year we are proud to announce our new platform for giving, the ePledge.
You should receive an email today from [email protected] to your email address on record through ESS. There will be a link to your own personal and secure ePledge site. Your initial login will prompt you to update your password. Once you reset your password, you will have the ability to donate with the ePledge donation options below. There will also be a list of all of the different partner agencies you may designate your pledge to, organized by island.
Deadline to submit ePledge: Friday, November 5, 2021
ePledge Donation Options:
- Credit Card
- Check (made payable to Aloha United Way)
- Bill me
- Payroll Deduction (payroll deduction period is December 16, 2021 – December 15, 2022)
Here are some things to consider if you aren’t too sure you would like to participate:
- All charitable donations are tax deductible! When you choose to donate to a charity such as Aloha United Way, you will be eligible to deduct your contribution at the end of the year!
- ePledge Form is quick and easy to fill out.
- We are also happy to share that HMSA has extended assistance to their members with a 15% reduction in RCUH October premiums! You may consider paying it forward and donating the savings to your favorite local charity.
In the spirit of giving and saving, let us consider the ways in which we can extend our help to those who are in need by participating in this year’s Aloha United Way Campaign. We hope that you will consider donating to AUW. Let’s “Move Forward Together” in creating change. If you have any questions, please contact Amber Kaneakua (808) 956-7982 or Kristyn Fujii (808) 956-0819, this year’s RCUH AUW Campaign Coordinators, or email [email protected].