RCUH buyers who are new to SuperQUOTE™, an electronic solicitation solution (for requests for quotation, proposal, information, or a sealed bid request), should consider enrolling in one of the September trainings offered by CommercePoint:
- Tuesday, September 13, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 20, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, September 27, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
You’ll learn about the SuperQUOTE™ buying process and how to :
- create a new request
- create a sealed bid request
- award, cancel, or copy a request
- write an effective request
- qualify your vendors
Register here for an in-person class or to attend virtually.
In-person classes will be in the FMO Training Room, UH Mānoa Lower Campus, 1406 Lower Campus Road, Building 171-B, Room 59 (portable building across SimplyFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center). Classes are limited to 20.
REMINDER: Please use the RCUH account for transactions being processed through RCUH. Refer to these RCUH buyer registration instructions.
Any questions about the training or to request an on-site training class at your location may be directed to [email protected].