RCUH Policies and Procedures
SALES AGREEMENT FOR SERVICES
This Agreement, effective __ day of ____, ___, is entered into between ______________ (hereinafter the purchaser), whose business address is __________________ and the Research Corporation of the University of Hawaii for the benefit of ______________ (hereinafter the RCUH/_____), whose business address is 2800 Woodlawn Dr., Ste. 200, Honolulu, Hawaii 96822.
A. Purchaser is in need of services described in this Agreement.
B. Purchaser desire to retain and engage the RCUH/______ to provide services and the RCUH/_______ is agreeable to providing said services.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants contained in this Agreement, Purchaser and the RCUH/______ agree as follows:
1. Scope of Services. The RCUH/_______ shall:
2. Period of Performance: ________________ to __________________.2. Period of Performance: ________________ to __________________.
4. Payments shall be made payable to:
Research Corporation of the University of Hawaii Project No. __________/BC_______
2800 Woodlawn Drive Suite 200
Honolulu, Hawaii 96822
5. Changes and Modifications to the Agreement. Any modification, alteration or change to this Agreement shall be made only by written amendments executed by the parties.5. Changes and Modifications to the Agreement. Any modification, alteration or change to this Agreement shall be made only by written amendments executed by the parties.
6. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii. Any action at law or in equity to enforce or interpret the provisions of this Agreement shall be brought in a State Court of competent jurisdiction in Honolulu, Hawaii.
7. Language. This Agreement has been executed in the English language and no translation into any other language shall be used in its interpretation.
8. This AGREEMENT constitutes the entire agreement of the parties on the matters covered and supersedes any and all prior representations, understandings and agreements, oral or written, between the parties.
IN WITHNESS WHEREOF, Purchaser and the RCUH/_______ has executed this Agreement effective as of the date first written above.
The Research Corporation of the University of Hawaii
Douglas Tonokawa, Director of Finance
Project Authority: __________