RCUH Policies and Procedures
Last Modified: 01/2020
FOREIGN VENDOR REGISTRATION FORM
The following types of vendor records must be created by RCUH Disbursing:
• Foreign entity (i.e., an entity that was NOT created or organized under the laws of the U.S. or any of its 50 states and the District of Columbia).
• Foreign individual (e.g., nonresident alien, resident alien by Substantial Presence Test (SPT), U.S. national).
Refer to Policy 2.301 Vendor Records for more details.
Submit this completed form and one of the vendor forms listed in #2 below to RCUH Disbursing at:
[email protected] When the vendor record is created, a confirmation email will be sent to the Name
listed in #4.
1. Vendor Name and Address
COUNTRY OR U.S. TERRITORY, OF TAX RESIDENCY
2. Foreign Vendor Record Classification and Vendor Form Required
Vendor Classification Vendor Form (Select one only)*
Individual, entering the U.S. UH Form WH‐1
Individual, NOT entering the U.S. UH Form WH‐1 or IRS Form W‐8BEN
Company/Entity IRS Form W‐8BEN‐E IRS Form W‐8EXP IRS Form W‐8ECI IRS Form W‐8IMY
RCUH Attachment 60 (foreign source income only)
*The vendor forms listed above are for vendor record creation purposes only. Some foreign vendor payments (e.g., vendor entering the U.S., receiving payment for U.S. source income, or claiming a tax treaty exemption) may require another vendor form and/or additional documentation, refer to the applicable Policy 2.005-2.012.
For W-8 forms and instructions go to the IRS Forms and Publications website.
3. Type of Purchase or Payment
Goods Services Software
Other (e.g., nonemployee expenses)
4. This foreign vendor registration form was completed by:
Your Fiscal Administrator
Your Fiscal Administrator’s Email Address