RCUH Policies and Procedures
Consider enrolling today.
It’s easier than ever to plan and save for retirement. Whether it’s years down the
road or just around the corner, you can get started right now.
No matter where you are in life, TIAA focuses on you and your financial future
You can receive:
– Advice and education from experienced consultants, customized to your goals
– Information on investment options in your retirement plan
– Online access to interactive tools and calculators to help you plan for retirement
Enrolling online is easy. All you need is:
– Your Social Security Number
– Your beneficiary’s Social Security Number, birth date and address, if possible
– Your selected investment allocations. Need information about your investment
options? Please go to TIAA.org/rcuh to view the menu.
You can enroll online in just a few minutes:
– Go to: TIAA.org/rcuh
– Select Ready to Enroll
– Select the plan(s) in which you wish to enroll
– Follow the instructions provided and if you haven’t already, complete a salary
reduction agreement. Select Begin Enrollment.
– Register for online access or log in if you have an existing web ID with TIAA
– Follow the prompts and print out the confirmation page. You are now enrolled.
Keep your retirement money working as hard as you do
The earlier your contributions start, the longer your money can work through the
power of compounding. Compounding happens when earnings on your savings get
reinvested to generate additional earnings. Over time, compounding can fuel the
growth of your savings.
Your employer’s retirement plan offers the following benefits
You can take advantage of:
Convenience: Contributions are automatically deducted from your paycheck and applied to your account.
Tax deferral: No taxes are taken on your contributions or their earnings, until you take money out of the plan (excluding ROTH contributions).
Diverse investments: You can build a portfolio of investments suited to your personal goals and risk tolerance.