RCUH Policies and Procedures
of the University of Hawai‘i
Human Resources Department
RCUH Mahalo Survey
Instructions: We thank you for your service and wish you well in your future endeavors. The purpose of the RCUH Mahalo Survey is to allow you an opportunity to provide the RCUH Human Resources Department with your valued feedback and comments about your recent job experience. Your feedback will be kept confidential and only used by the RCUH Human Resources Department to improve the work experience for our valued employees. Please take a few minutes to complete this survey and email ([email protected]), mail, or fax (808-956-9423) to our office as soon as possible. Mahalo from the RCUH!
Date of Termination:
Reason for leaving:
Project funding ended Program/operational need Termination due to performance
Please rate the following:
Other job opportunity Rate of pay Relocation
Return to school Family circumstance Other – Please specify:
Excellent Good Fair Poor
1) Orientation to my position, explanation of policies and procedures as they applied to my job, and training to perform my job.
4) My supervisor’s ability to provide honest and timely feedback about my work.
5) Mysupervisor’sabilitytoprovidefairandequitable treatment.
6) My supervisor’s ability to resolve complaints and problems.
7) My supervisor’s ability to provide recognition on the job.
10) (If applicable), the RCUH Employee Benefits Program.
Please provide your comments:
1) Did you have any issues, concerns or problems on the job that were not resolved? If yes, please explain:
2) If you could improve one aspect about working at your former project and/or RCUH, what would that be?
3) Any additional comments about your job, your former project, and/or RCUH:
4) Recommendations for improvement:
Do you want RCUH Human Resources to follow up with your PI on any issues on your Mahalo Survey?
Signature Print Name
Revised 05/13, 04/16, 10/16
Page 1 of 2
If you need space for additional comments, please cite the category (ex. “overall working conditions”) and continue on this page.
RCUH Form Page 2 of 2 Revised 05/13, 04/16, 10/16