Note: This webpage will be updated periodically. Expect a final announcement that the webpage will be done upon commencement of Open Enrollment.
RCUH Open Enrollment FY 2023-2024
Welcome to RCUH’s 2023 Open Enrollment! During this time, you will be able to review your current health coverage and make changes to best suit the needs of you and your family. Our Open Enrollment election period is April 26 – May 17, 2023.
During OE election period, you can:
- Add a plan, change from one plan to another, or drop a plan
- Add an eligible dependent or remove a dependent
- Change coverage tiers (such as changing from Self to Two-Party or Family)
- Enroll into a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to help save money on eligible Medical and Dependent Care Expenses
If you are satisfied with your current selections and do not plan to make any changes, no action is needed on your part. If you are currently waiving health insurance,you will need to submit a new annual waiver for FY 23-24. You may submit an e-Waiver via the Employee Self Service e-Upload.
REQUIRED SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
Enrollment form with selection (s)
- Self – No additional documentation required
- Adding a Spouse/Partner
- Marriage Certificate
- Domestic Partner Forms
- Adding a Dependent Child
- Birth Certificate
- Guardianship Decree (if legal guardian)
- Adoption Decree
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT FORMS AND ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IS MAY 17, 2023
Please submit all forms and documents online in the Employee Self Service eUpload.