TIAA has recently updated the process for scheduling virtual appointments. To schedule a virtual appointment with our local TIAA consultant, Nathan Garner:
- Employees can visit www.tiaa.org/schedulenow
- Click on the SCHEDULE button under VIRTUAL CONSULTATION.
- Employees will be prompted to login using their TIAA credentials, or create a guest login if they are not currently a participant.
- Please select or enter “Research Corp of the Univ of HI”as the institution which will then direct them to the open virtual meetings that are available for employees.
- From there, select a date/time and confirm the meeting.
If you have questions or are unable to schedule an appointment online, please call TIAA’s Service and Scheduling Group at (800) 732-8353 Mon-Fri 6am – 1pm Hawai’i Standard Time.
Please contact the RCUH Employee Benefits Section with any questions or concerns at: [email protected].
Meetings are accessible for individuals with disabilities. Individuals who require special needs accommodations may request assistance in writing to [email protected] prior to the scheduled meeting.