Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve the issues that have arisen on our modernization project. We sincerely apologize for the frustrations you may have experienced with the problems that have surfaced. We are working diligently to correct them and provide you with a more positive user experience. Thank you for your understanding.
Please continue to provide us with your feedback (good or bad) so we can ensure that our financial system meets your needs.
Many of the issues have been fixed; the remaining ones will be resolved shortly.
Here is an update on the issues to date:
NOTE:If you have documents you created prior to December 28 and received an error related to an issue below, you may need to delete the pending document and create a new document.
|Purchase Order: Not able to process a $0 line item||Fixed|
|Travel Completion: Not able to process a $0 travel completion||Fixed|
|Travel Forms: M&IE Minus Days not allowing 2 digits after the decimal||Fixed|
|Travel Forms: Arrival/Departure times changing in Trip Itinerary section||In Progress|
|Payments: Not able to process payments for projects past termination date||Fixed|
|Mileage: Not able to deduct miles||Fixed|
|Mileage: Miles rounding to the nearest whole number||Fixed|
|Direct Payments Listing: Missing check date, check number, or approved date||In Progress|
|Equipment Inventory: Invalid error equipment cost total does not match payment line item total.||Fixed|
|RCUH Payroll Report: Download link not working||Fixed|
Based on user feedback, we are also working on an enhanced search function to:
- Provide a Search ALL function to search all Purchasing, Payment, and Travel transactions in one place.
- Provide functionality to search (by words, numbers, etc.) WITHIN the documents themselves.
For now, to perform a search in the system, you’ll need to know what type of document you are looking for.
- Purchasing now includes POs, PO Changes, and PO Payments. To search for a PO Payment, search in the Purchasing section; you will no longer find it in the Payments section.
- Direct Payments are in their own group.
- Travel now includes Travel Requests and Travel Completions. To search for a Travel Request, search in the Travel section; you will no longer find it in the Purchasing section. To search for a Travel Completion, search in the Travel section; you will no longer find it in the Payments section.
We are offering special training sessions to ensure that all of your questions are answered.If you or your business unit would like to request a special training session, please contact Maile Brooks. It is our goal to provide a good user experience.
For additional resources, please refer to the earlier notices posted on:
- November 18, 2015 – RCUH FS Modernized User Interface, Announcement No. 2 – Webinar Materials
- November 19, 2015 – RCUH FS Modernized User Interface, Announcement No. 3 – User Guide and Training Videos
Questions or Need Assistance
|Enhancements or Training Requests||Maile Brooks at email@example.com or (808) 988-8340|
|User Access||Janice Sato at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 988-8345|
|Processing Problems||Rick Fujioka at email@example.com or (808) 988-8346|