Three award categories are available:
- Researcher/Project Manager/Professional (exempt status position)
- Project Support Staff (non-exempt status position)
- Team (2-5 staff in exempt and/or non-exempt Regular-status positions)
The awards encourage, recognize, and reward RCUH employees who have made demonstrable, significant, and exemplary contributions to their project during the past fiscal year (July 2018–June 2019) or years.
- $1,000 to the first place awardee in each category
- $500 to the second place awardee in each category
All nominees will be recognized at the RCUH Awards Luncheon at Waialae Country Club on Monday, October 28, 2019, where the awardees will be announced.
A Principal Investigator may submit one nomination. Nomination of an employee who did not place first or second in a previous year is also acceptable. Team nominations are limited to no more than five individuals.
The deadline to submit a nomination is May 31, 2019. Email all nominations to RCUH Corporate Services at [email protected].