Supporting each Principal Investigator is a team of researchers, project managers, professionals, and support staff. One (or more) of them could be our next outstanding employee awardee!
The RCUH Outstanding Employees of the Year Awards encourage, recognize, and reward RCUH employees who have made demonstrable, significant, and exemplary contributions to their project during the past fiscal year (July 2020–June 2021) or years.
Three award categories are available:
- Researcher/Project Manager/Professional (exempt status position)
- Project Support Staff (non-exempt status position)
- Team (2-5 staff in exempt and/or non-exempt Regular-status positions)
- $1,000 to the first place awardee in each category
- $500 to the second place awardee in each category
- Team awards for first and second place will be shared equally among team members
All nominees and awardees will be announced in the fall.
A Principal Investigator may submit one nomination. PIs may re-nominate an employee who did not place first or second in a previous year. Team nominations are limited to no more than five individuals. Click here for the nomination form.
The deadline to submit a nomination is Tuesday, August 31, 2021.Email your nomination to RCUH Corporate Services at [email protected].